Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited is Also well known as GMRC among job seekers. If you want to get a job in the railway field then here it is a great advantage you can take because recently Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited has published 221 Vacancies for the Dy. General Manager, Asst. Manager, Manager &, SC/TO, CRA, Jr. Engineer, Maintainer & more posts. The complete job role and required eligibility criteria are provided below.
- Start Date: Coming soon
- Last Date: 30 days after notification released
GMRC Vacancy details:-
- Station Controller or Train Operator (SC/TO): 71 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 3 Posts
- Maintainer: 33 Posts
Education qualification details:
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
- Maintainer: SSLC pass with ITI (Two Years) in Fitter /Electrician / Electronics) from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
GMRC Age Limit:-
- Maintainer post: 18 to 25 years
- SC/TO, CRA & Jr Engineer post: 18 to 28 years
The Written Exam will be conducted among the eligible candidates. The written test will be for 100 marks and Gujarati Language Test will be for 20 marks.
Candidates have to pay the application fees as per their belonging categories. It should be noted that all the fees are required to pay a non-refundable fee.
- General / Un-Reserved (including Ex-servicemen): Rs.600/-
- SEBC/OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
Official Notification: Check now
Steps to Apply online for GMRC recruitment 2024-25:
First of all interested candidates should meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria. After that candidates are requested to keep their academy documents with them and follow the following steps Carefully.
- Interested candidates can visit the official website: https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers and click on the available link to apply for the post.
- Select the GMRCL advertisement in the drop-down menu.
- Now click on the “Apply” button against the advertisement or to read the advertisement in detail Click on “Details”
- Read the detailed notification carefully to ensure the eligibility criteria for your desired posts.
- On clicking the “Apply” button, the Synopsis of the relative advertisement will open as shown below, read it carefully before applying. Now click on “APPLY NOW” to apply. If you have a One Time Registration (OTR) number then enter your OTR (Registration Number) and Birth Date and click on “APPLY” which will automatically get all your details filled up during OTR registration. If you do not have an OTR number, then to register the application enter your Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Category, Present Address, Permanent Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhaar Card No., Nationality, Education Qualification, etc. to get the OTR number. An OTR number will be generated by the system and will be sent on the entered mobile number & Email ID.
- If you do not want to use any of the options and apply directly you may click on “SKIP” to directly proceed for applying online
- Fill up the necessary details and then upload the scanned copy of your photograph & signature as
per the specifications.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
themselves, as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON. The
The name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application
as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Press the “Submit” button after a preview of the duly filed application. Modify details, if required,
and click on ‘ SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded
and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Print Application” to get the printout of the application.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with online payment.